Are you looking for an exciting position with Australia's leading clean beauty brand? Are you eager to set goals, work hard and achieve results on a daily basis? Due to continued growth, Lust Minerals is looking for ambitious and competitive individuals to join our progressive team!
About Lust Minerals:
Lust Minerals is an Australian made, clean beauty brand headquartered on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. The brand has been founded with the core values of; quality, performance, customer service, clean beauty and these are the values upheld on a daily basis. We also believe it's our mission to support our people and create a fun environment.
WHY JOIN THE LUST MINERALS TEAM?Supportive team culture and fun working environment
Generous staff discount
Personal Development support and opportunities
Situated on the sunny Sunshine Coast with water views from the office.
One-on-one mentoring and coaching
Be a part of an enjoyable, challenging environment in which you’ll be able to push yourself and learn new skills
Join in weekly team bonding activities such as yoga, meditation and group PT sessions
A fun level headed environment to allow you to thrive and grow as an individual
CURRENT ROLES AVAILABLE BELOW
- Are you a Creative guru?
- Want to work with Australia's favourite clean beauty brand?
- Can you inspire others through creating amazing content?
We are looking for an amazing and confident individual with a creative flair to immediately launch into the world of Social Media! You will be Sunshine-Coast based and your first responsibility will be to work directly with the development and implementation of organic influence through our Social Media Platforms. We want you to deliver amazing, quality content that aligns with our brand.
Starting off three to four days per week casually, with the option to increase hours based on performance, you will be an experienced and highly knowledgeable individual who will effectively and confidently create new ideas and implement them. You’ll have inside know-how on how to use all Social Media Platforms to take our brand to new social heights!
You’ve Got The Good Stuff
- Proven experience as a Content or Social Media specialist creating, managing and growing accounts
- Keep consistently up to date with Social Media developments, new trends and updates
- Engage users and monitor conversations using our brand voice
- Regularly meet to brainstorm ideas and create briefs for shoots and campaigns
- Provide an ongoing Social Media growth strategy to boost our audience and engagement
- A solid understanding of branding, monetisation, programming, channel optimisation and analytics using Social platforms
- Film on site videos and edit videos
- Provide regular updates on progress, campaigns and results
- Demonstrate your expertise in creating documentation, messages and videos
- Manage your targets and key performance indicators consistently
- Lead the creative direction over projects
If this sounds like a role you want to jump into head first, apply now! Immediate start for the right applicant.
TO BE CONSIDERED
If you think you’re a Creative superstar and want to join us in continuing to share our brand's mission far and wide, we want to hear from you!
Please send a cover letter outlining your Social Media experience and why you think you’re a notch above the rest. Please also attach a current resume and a URL to your TikTok and Instagram profile.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.