Are you looking for an exciting position with Australia's leading clean beauty brand? Are you eager to set goals, work hard and achieve results on a daily basis? Due to continued growth, Lust Minerals is looking for ambitious and competitive individuals to join our progressive team!
About Lust Minerals:
Lust Minerals is an Australian made, clean beauty brand headquartered on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. The brand has been founded with the core values of; quality, performance, customer service, clean beauty and these are the values upheld on a daily basis. We also believe it's our mission to support our people and create a fun environment.
WHY JOIN THE LUST MINERALS TEAM?
Supportive team culture and fun working environment
Above award rates + generous staff discounts
Personal Development support and opportunities
Situated on the sunny Sunshine Coast with water views from the office
One-on-one mentoring and coaching
Be a part of an enjoyable, challenging environment in which you’ll be able to push yourself and learn new skills
Join in team bonding activities such as yoga, meditation and group PT sessions
A fun level headed environment to allow you to thrive and grow as an individual
WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - Casual / Part TimeOverview:
Your primary responsibility will revolve around the production of our sample and full-size products.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to, managing stock levels of products/packaging/raw materials and having a deep understanding of turnaround times to ensure we have sufficient stock on hand at all times, as well as maintaining a clean and organised workspace, and providing support when necessary to the pick/packing team during periods of high order volume. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of our product range and packaging requirements to ensure you can perform all tasks, and produce stock effectively and efficiently.
- Production Assistance: Ensure timely and accurate production of sample and full size-products. You will be required to have a thorough understanding of product specifications and packaging requirements.
- Stock Management: Monitor stock levels of finished products, packaging materials and raw material. Maintain accurate records of products made.
- Stock Organisation: Organise stock in the Warehouse in an effective way. Ensuring all stock is easily accessible and identified and stored based on its requirements.
- Quality Control: Ensure you are meeting our high- quality standards, and are maintaining a safe, clean and sterile workspace.
- Turnaround Time: Develop a deep understanding of turnaround times for various products and materials. Anticipate order times and volumes required to meet production demands.
- Order Fulfilment Assistance: Assist the picking team with order fulfilment during peak order periods.
- General Support: As we are a small business, you are required to support any other tasks that arise that are given and assigned to you by your Warehouse Leader.
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Attention to detail, producing our products to an impeccable standard whilst maintaining all health and safety practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks to achieve deadlines
- Drivers Licence
- You will be required to have flexible availability. We are looking for a minimum of 3-4 days per week from 7am until 4:00pm, and will require full availability, 5 days a week during sale / busy periods.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please submit a cover letter, resume and include a photo of yourself (we love to put a face to a name!) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications open until 9th of October.
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT - Casual
Overview: We have an exciting position for a hardworking individual in our fast paced and fun Warehouse! Within this role, you will be required to pick and pack customer orders for dispatch or pickup. You will need to meet specifics of customer orders in a timely manner, and ensure you are creating a positive experience for our customers through attention to detail, and ensuring that you are fulfilling the order correctly with love and care.
Pick & Pack all of our customer orders within the required deadlines to ensure minimal delays for customers
Responsible for customer happiness
This position is team centric and requires a highly organised individual to be able to work well within a team, to ensure we are dispatching orders on time and with 100% accuracy.
Understand stock levels of products and be conscious of fast movers to ensure you have sufficient stock to complete orders.
You may also be required to support with sample production and ensuring adequate stock is being produced at all times.
Highly organised personality with a high attention to detail
A positive, can-do attitude
Excellent planning and organisation skills
Ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise
A great work ethic and ability to meet KPI's
Team and customer centric working style
Hours between 7am-4pm Monday - Friday.
GIVE ME THE JOB!
Please only apply if these are the words you're screaming!
To be considered, please submit a short video with your application (including your social media handles) answering the below questions:
Tell us about yourself?
What do you like to do outside of work?
Tell us about your dream position?
Why do you feel you would be the perfect candidate?
Please submit to your video application along with your CV and Social handles to email@example.com to be considered.