BB Beauty Balm Cream Foundation - Trial SizeRegular price $9.99 Sale price $7.49 Save $2.50
These are the perfect way to test which foundation shade will best suit your skin tone.
- Offers a good medium coverage.
- Packed full of Super-foods & Vitamins to really nourish, heal and protect your skin.
- Pair with our Powder Foundations for added Coverage & SPF!
- Designed for oily to combination and breakout prone skin types (not designed for drier skins)
NET WT. 5g
*Note this foundation is a thicker consistency than a standard B.B. cream.
Need help choosing your perfect shade?
- Cleanse with a cleanser
- Apply your Lust Primer*
- Using your damp Pro Blender, Angled blending brush or Fingertips
- Break our face down into 4-6 sections
- Ensure to only pump out enough product for each section to prevent it from setting too quickly.
- Get a pea-size amount of your BB and start by applying onto the 1st section of your face. Then repeat steps for your following sections, until you are complete. Be sure not to over blend.
- For complete coverage apply our Powder Foundation using our Kabuki Brush in a pressing motion. This will ensure a nice even application and prevents you from moving your liquid base until its set.
- Setting your base is a must. Dry Skin use our Setting Powder, Oily Skin use our HD Setting Powder
*Dry Skin Primer - Mineral Primer or Mattifying Primer Gel & Rejuvenation oil combo / Oily Skin Primer - Mattifying Gel Primer
Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside and Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Glycerine*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glycerin, may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
Please note- this product isn't 100% mineral. We choose organic and natural ingredients where possible.
See More Videos on our YouTube Channel